Hi friends,
You may have noticed how the old blog address looked when it stood on its own. I am embarrassed to say that it never crossed my mind. But now that I see it, I am changing it to the above.
On Friday, my brother will be here from Maryland to visit and then I will leave for my next trip on Sunday. Will you pray that I will be able to get everything done before Chuck arrives so that I can enjoy seeing him (I have not seen him in almost 3 years, though we talk on the phone more than that).
Also continue to pray for the families that we served in Hungary. Pray that they will not feel bereft without us there - especially those who received news about their child that requires significant intervention.
THANK YOU! You bless me so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment